Bored of having the usual subzi’s? Try this out
A simple and quick recipe which can be enjoyed with rice or roti comes with several health benefits.
Bhindi is packed with folate, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin A, fibre, potassium and antioxidants, adds up more nutrients when mixed in curd.
- Ladies finger – 150g
- Curd – 100ml
- Green chillies – 2 small
- Mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli- 1-2
- Curry leaves- a few
- Salt- to taste
Method of preparation
- Cut the vegetable in to small pieces, sauté it with 2 tsp of oil in a pan.
- Add green chillies and continue sautéing.
- Add salt as per the taste.
- Turn off the flame and transfer the content to a clean plate and allow it to cool down.
- Once its cool down mix curd to it, season it with mustard seeds, red chillies and curry leaves and its ready to serve.