This colourful, healthy, and filling salad is rich in Vitamin C, beta carotenes and fibre.
- Raw mango – 1, big (preferably a Totapuri or Banganpally mango)
- Sweet corn – 200g
- Bell pepper (any colour) – 1, medium sized
- Tomato – 1, small
- Onion – 1, medium sized
- Pepper powder – 2 tsp
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Finely chop the mango, bell pepper, tomato, and onion.
- Boil the sweet corn with two teaspoons of salt. Drain the water and set the corn aside.
- To a big bowl, add the finely chopped mango, bell pepper, onion, and boiled sweet corn.
- Add the pepper powder, oregano, and salt.
- Give it a good mix and enjoy!